Here we go! I am so happy to start on this beautiful journey. As it turned out, the first of December was a very peaceful and bright day, so I decided to emphasise this in my layout.
I went with the 2×2 pockets as we spent a lot of time outside and I wanted to remember this. We had a long walk in the morning, we went surfing and I also went for a bit of shopping.
I also decided to use the brighter colours from the palette and a pattern design to show the slow transition from Autumn into Winter.
So happy on how it turned out!
Here is what I have used;
- Autumnal pattern: from Elan Creative Co. on Creative Market
- Digital stamps: Ali Edwards – some others were included in her DD class
- Little Christmas tree: from Paperchase (sold out)
- Wreath illustration: from Lisa Glanz on Creative Market
- Star stamp: Ali Edwards
- Left page lettering and photos: my own.