Last November I went on a little trip to Paris for the Salon Creations & Savoir-faire. The goal was for me to reconnect with my creative child and find ideas and inspiration to guide me towards my next projects.
I was hoping this beautiful city would pass on its energy, and it really did. I stayed in pretty Montmartre, with its independent cafes and trendy streets. It reminded me London’s Angel/Islington which is one of my favourite too.
I stayed in Paris for 3 days. I had a super cute small Air Bnb, perfect for me being on my own. It was very quiet and well located.
But as always, pictures speak better than words, so here are some photos and layouts of my trip. I will link the products I used at the end of the post.
- Card set: Fall Specialty by Life Love Paper
- Studio Calico Starlight documenter kit
- SC Let’s Go Documenter Kit
- Various cards and stickers from Ali Edwards Inc.
- Journal card Paislee Press “You make me happy when the skies are grey”